Digital transformation is vital for campuses as they seek to remain relevant, adaptive, and competitive in the ever-changing landscape of higher education.
By definition, digital transformation is the process of using digital technologies to create new or improved business processes, products, or services. In other words, it’s about using technology to make things better.
For campuses, this means using digital tools and platforms to improve the student experience, increase operational efficiency, and better meet the needs of the modern workforce and students.
A strong academic digital transformation platform would help campuses in numerous ways. Here are some of them at the top of my mind
- Communication and collaboration improve student engagement and retention, resulting in a more positive and productive learning environment.
- Enhanced student experience by providing more personalized and engaging experiences.
- Reduced costs and improved operational efficiency.
- Campuses equipped with data-driven decision-making.
- Support new pedagogies and instructional models
- Support hybrid Learning – campuses need to be able to cater to the needs of a more diverse range of students, including those who are non-traditional and who may not be able to attend classes physically
- Increase transparency and accountability
- Improve alumni engagement
- Boost fundraising efforts
- Creating a student-centered higher education ecosystem that supports all aspects of the student lifecycle, from enrollment, learning, job placement, alumni engagement, and continuing education.
- Streamline the choice-based credit system and simplify its complexities
- Ease the accreditation process.
Linways is on a mission to the digital transformation of campuses.
We strongly believe education has the power to change lives.
Linways is a team of engineers and educators who are passionate about making the digital transformation of campuses possible. We believe that campuses can be transformed by leveraging the power of data and technology. We are working to make this transformation a reality.
We enable campuses to be more efficient and effective in their operations and improve student outcomes.
We work with colleges and universities to provide digital tools, services, and practices that help educators and students manage their time, money, and mental health.
Next Article:– How to digitally transform higher education institutions and stay relevant in the competition
-Mr. Bastin Thomas, is the founder and CEO
Recently published Articles
- Formative and summative assessments in higher education: an overview.
- Assessment strategies in higher education- What are formative and summative approaches in student assessment?
- Curriculum management: How to design both skills-based and lifelong learning with OBE and CBCS.
- Curriculum management in the era of student-centric learning.
- How to digitally transform higher education institutions and stay relevant in the competition.